30.10.09

TO U GUYS .

- Should be U guys ! -Yes, i really do guys.


"We've gone our own ways and I know its for the best, but sometimes I
wonder will I ever have a bunch of AWE-SOME friends like you guys again?"


Yes, really . Will i ever have a bunch of goody friends like you guys anymore )' ?' . A veryveryVERLI bonded class olready . I've been motivated to post . Haha, the song in our blog, make me wanna cry even more after reading all these posts . Like i say, U guys are just THIS adorable ('' . And yes, U guys really made me smile(''D) ! I did not regret joining westwood, and getting into a class like 1F.B.I and then 2F.B.I ! Never will, guys . So school's out for the time being, the times we are together as a class are gone . But dont ever doubt about this ; spirit, friendship and memories of US will never fade and will always always last . No matter what .




“ The beautiful thing about memories is that they are yours; whether they are
good, bad, or indifferent. They belong to you, and no matter where life takes
you, your memories tie you to where you’ve been, and to where you are now.

Something to make U guys laugh or feel LOL at RACHELTANRUISI#18 . ?



1. Into the hand. Its all you had available . You really should have planned this out better .
2.Into tissue/socks/cup /whatever . You are a neat freak .
3. What a silly question, this is what your belly is for!
4.Well theres no way you're gonna regret this in about 10 seconds .
5.Directly into toilet or sink . Cut out the middleman !
6. YOU JUST DONT GIVE A fuck MOTHERfucker CAUSE THATS JUST HOW YOU ROLL .LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR . LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR !
Haha, kay kay . Cut the crap .

Remember RACHELTANRUISI will always be here for all of you , no matter is it now, or next time . I'm just 8 numbers away ! Miss me, give me a call or sms olrighty ? I will be veryveryvery VERY happy to just received them . Haha, i would like to spend my new year with you guys too . Let's go watch fireworks ! Nice nice one v^^v . Cheers guys !

Before i end this, i still wanna say something !

“ To tell you the truth I don’t have much to offer. But I’ll still give you guys
everything I’ve got, even if it’s barely a thing at all. I’ll give you guys late
nights, long hugs. Someone to talk to, someone to care for, someone who will
always be there. A hand to hold, somebody to lean on. And if that’s not enough,
just know you have all of me. I hope that’s enough.

Thanks alot guys ! Muackies .

Upcoming Birthdays...

Novemb-abies
26th November
-Leong Xinni
26th November
-Phang PeiLing